Website J.P. Morgan
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
- Support the day-to-day maintenance with a focus on reducing toil or technical debt of the applications while maintaining a high degree of system availability
- Ability and willingness to mentor other team members.
- Excellent communications and ability to present complex ideas in a concise manner targeted at all levels.
- Maintain system documentation and provide production metrics reporting
- Research and recommend new technologies for compatibility, expandability and ease of use
- 8+ Years of experience in IT
- 8+ years of experience in Java with designing, coding, testing and delivering quality software
- Unix Shell programming, PowerShell, SQL coding a must.
- Experience with AGILE methodology, BitBucket, Jenkins a must.
- Knowledge with Python, Scala, Angular, AWS, SPARK, HADOOP, PL/SQL a Plus.
- Experience with ERWIN, Data Modeling, and Database Administration a Plus.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills – able to collaborate with business users, gather requirements, propose streamlined, efficient and timely solutions and understand technical implications and needs.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Application Deadline: N/A