Website J.P. Morgan
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and Agile practices.
- Good knowledge of Version Control/Build/Deployment tools like GIT, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Expertise in UI development using Angular framework.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Strong Java / J2EE fundamentals / programming skills and experience with the SpringBoot framework.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages –
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A