Ignition Tax is a team of technology trailblazers who pride themselves on creativity and innovation. Tasked with leading KPMG Canada and our clients through digital transformation, Ignition Tax is focused on technology innovation to unlock value and prepare our clients for the future of tax. KPMG Ignition Tax helps organizations realize opportunities through our far-reaching intelligence capabilities that allow for the development of modern software solutions.
In a fast-paced, experimental environment, our team collaborates with strategic partners and tax leaders across Canada to build next-generation solutions. Our culture is rooted in the belief that our people are at the heart of everything we do, and your growth, happiness, and wellbeing are of utmost importance to us.
By fostering an inclusive startup culture within the stability and support of KPMG’s world-class firm, Ignition Tax approaches each project with a unique perspective, a multitude of complementary skill sets, and expertise that allow them to build technology solutions that shape the future of KPMG’s business.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle and support testing and deployment of new products and features
- Implement best practices across the team and participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with Solution Specialists, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers in drafting the functional specifications required during the software development life cycle
- Develop and design industry leading products for the asset management industry
- Write high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Write and execute unit tests for your code as a practice
- Participate in the research and evaluation of new tools and technologies that can help drive innovative solutions for our clients
- Proficient in using and designing REST APIs
- Commitment to putting quality first and delivering quality solutions
- Hungry for experience, and eager to learn in a rapidly changing industry
- A curiosity that looks to redefine the norm and sees technology and innovation as a tool to open new doors and new opportunities
- Experience with building applications using one or more frameworks like Vue.JS, ReactJS, Node.js, C#, .Net Core, Python, WPF etc.
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases such as Cosmos DB, SQL, MySQL
- Passionate and capable of delivering solutions with a high attention to detail
- An attitude of resourcefulness that inspires creativity
- Leveraging a reusable components library
- Strong knowledge of GIT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A