Vice President Senior Branch Manager; HSBC Bank USA, N.A., San Mateo, CA; Drive business performance through acquisition, coaching, business development and retention of customer relationships. Manage the sales culture through all levels to meet and exceed established sales and revenue goals (ultimate supervision for the sale and servicing of investment and insurance products lies within HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.). Accountable for overall operational and servicing activities of the branch in conjunction with Branch Service personnel. Personally contributes to overall branch growth, performance and business development. This role, operating in a highly competitive, complex, regulatory, global environment, will lead the branches. Ensure the effective implementation of a Wealth Management-led Premium Bank strategy to drive and grow profitable Premier, Advance and Business Banking relationships while continuing to support and enhance our retail client base.
- Provide feedback to the GLCM Product teams on the competitive market landscape and client specific requirements, to help drive product improvements/developments as appropriate.
- Coach and lead team members across the group on sector sales strategy formulation, deal pipeline management and HSBC strategic positioning.
- Formulate, support and drive GB and GLCM industry sector strategies, including participation in events, case studies, client testimonials, client planning and wallet sizing activities.
- Work closely with the GLCM stakeholders, Product areas, Implementation, Integration and Client Service teams to ensure smooth transition of client mandate into realized revenues, as well as to provide ongoing coverage in response to clients’ evolving challenges and requirements.
- Proactively collaborate with global and regional sales leads and GLCM teams to develop a deal pipeline that is coordinated with Global Banking and prioritized according to opportunity and value to HSBC.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business, Finance, related field or equivalent and 7 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate related work experience.
- Financial portfolio management
- Planning and financial leadership relating to account relationships
- Credit approval process including pertinent regulations impacting consumer and commercial banking activities and delivery systems and channels, including market potential.
- Qualifying experience must include branch banking experience, with at least 2 years which includes commercial lending.
- Must have series 6,63, Life and Health insurance licenses, and SIE (Securities Investment Essentials).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Mateo, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A