The GTRF Client Service Representative is a client-facing role and the central point of contact for all client Trade related transactional needs and service solutions for the assigned client standard portfolio. The main purpose of the role is to deliver a valued and best in class client experience, built on deep Services, strong internal networks across frontline (Business Development Managers and Relationship Managers) and back office functions, and a deep understanding of the client’s trade business across the Group.
- Provide Trade advice to stakeholders such as feedback, policies, transaction requirements and training.
- Provide transactional information such as transactional queries, issues and complaints, in line with agreed SLAs and relevant standards (incl. financial crime and regulatory).
- Update information from client/stakeholder in timely manner for correct KYC updates.
- Actively smooth the processing of pending transactions becoming the first contact point and liaison between clients, relationship team and operation team.
- Manage the communication with GTRF clients and stakeholders via telephone toll, shared mail-box and HSBC System’s transactions queues.
- Strong Financial Crime Compliance knowledge applicable for Trade Transactions – at least 1 year in a department that has either analyzed or had a Financial Crime Risk Control Procedures in their day to day process.
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook – intermediate level
- Experience with banking products and practices.
- Be able to demonstrate strong commitment to service excellence and client relationship management skills in current role.
- Experience in commercial or standby letters of credit, trade services, trade finance USP600 or ISP98.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with effective written and oral communication.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A