Website Estée Lauder
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join M.A.C Cosmetics in Harrods, London as an Assistant Retail Manager. The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Retail Manager to manage the operation of their location. They will also be responsible for the development of their employees by providing training, coaching and the means to help people realise their dreams and goals.
They will achieve this by committing to increase and improve the quality and effectiveness of their team and offering exceptional service and experiences for ‘All Ages, All Races, All Sexes’.
Working closely with the Retail Manager, the Assistant Manager will contribute to generate sales through thinking strategically, developing action plans to meet goals and maximise profits. As the Assistant Retail Manager you will be dedicated in aligning yourself to the M.A.C values and principles that keep M.A.C unique.
- Follow and implement all corporate visual presentation standards and guidelines.
- Look for opportunities to develop artist capabilities.
- Perform thorough and timely staff reviews in accordance with brand guidelines where necessary.
- Ensure staff deliver consistent, excellent service in accordance with our M.A.C Mission Statement.
- Resolve internal and external Customer issues and requests, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maximise opportunities for makeup services.
- Promote an environment where people feel encouraged to express their needs and opinions.
- Recognise and celebrate success.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive communication, professionalism and creativity at all times.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales.
- Ensure M.A.C Service Agreement is kept alive in everything you do.
- Ensure clear and specific communication when collaborating with others inside and outside of the business.
- Manage time, establish priorities, delegate and follow up effectively to meet goals and objectives.
- Schedule Artists to optimise coverage according to external traffic requirements.
- Utilise CRM to develop customer loyalty programme for product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the brand’s customer program.
- Empower others to be strategic in their respective roles and be accountable for results.
- Analyse and review goals and develop strategies to improve performance.
- Ensure retail partners and M.A.C security policies are understood.
- Preserve merchandising, display and counter hygiene standards and guidelines at all times.
- Ensure all artists attend Updates.
- Adhere to all company and brand policies and procedures.
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment and has a proactive attitude
- Proven experience of managing a team in a fast paced retail environment
- Possess strong people management, development and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills to cascade information to teams
- Passionate about the beauty industry and its trends
Company: Estée Lauder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A