Website In-N-Out Burger
We are looking for a full-time Compensation Analyst based in Irvine, CA office. This is an exciting opportunity as In-N-Out is building its Compensation Department. You will be reporting to the Manager of Compensation and assist with the administration of compensation programs and pay structure maintenance. You will be able to make an impact in helping In-N-Out implement its compensation philosophy.
- Perform ad hoc assignments and other work-related job duties as required.
- Conduct research, analyze data, and present findings & recommendations for new hires and status changes.
- Participate in salary surveys and create/maintain composites in the compensation management database.
- Provide education and training to HR team members and managers regarding compensation policies, programs and structure.
- Perform market pricing and data analysis to evaluate pay competitiveness and internal equity in support of the company’s compensation philosophy.
- Maintain pay structure (job codes, job descriptions, job levels, pay ranges, etc.) and perform periodic audits and review as needed.
- Partner with HR team members to support internal customers with a service-oriented mind set.
- Ensure compensation data is up-to-date in various internal and external databases. Perform periodic audits and reconciliation.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously/independently, yet be an integral part of an overall team environment
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
- 3-5 years of broad-based compensation experience and knowledge (market pricing, benchmarking, pay structure, job descriptions, pay analysis, survey participation, etc.).
- Experience with CompAnalyst – Sarlary.com software is a plus.
- Highly skilled in Excel with a focus on data integrity and accuracy.
- Proven experience and ability to gather and compile data from various HR databases.
- Maintain a friendly demeanor and positive attitude.
Company: In-N-Out Burger
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A