- We are looking for people who are passionate about putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, and helping them create their dream kitchen based on their needs and in a budget that suits them. The ideal candidate will be sales minded, with a particular passion for add-on sales and up-selling the range in a way that inspires our customers.
With previous experience in sales design – Kitchen, bedroom or bathroom with experience using multiple design tools e.g. CAD, Fusion 2020
You have excellent communication skills and have established experience in a retail environment and demonstrate excellent rapport building qualities.
You have passion for customers with previous sales experience you are driven and motivated by cooking and eating retail products (preferable but not essential).
- Optimise the IKEA shopping experience within the kitchens department to secure satisfied customers and increase sales.
- Support the kitchens shopkeeper and management team in leading and inspiring the department team
- The main responsibilities are to ensure satisfied customers, develop and execute sales steering and selling the IKEA way.
- Secure that the IKEA Store is the first choice for home furnishing purchased on the local market.
- To create satisfied customers in an efficient and effective way by using all media and sales channels available.
- To achieve an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability.
- Attract and encourage more customers to visit more often and buy more.
- This is achieved by optimising the sales priorities using commercial activities and securing the right forecasts for the total IKEA offer.
- To convert IKEA visitors to customers by using a deep knowledge of the IKEA product range and services.
- Use a wide variety of IKEA tools and systems with the support, experience and expertise of your colleagues.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A