Supports sales and converts visitors in the Restaurant, Bistro, & Swedish Food Market by acting as a commercial business partner within the IKEA business in the retail store.
- Initiates and maximizes everyday commercial opportunities to drive conversion rate and average check.
- Secures a commercial and operational IKEA Food strategy that meets quality, food safety, environmental requirements & other relevant legislation.
- Supports the implementation of the IKEA Food Concept and develops action plans for IKEA Food to support commercial goals: including sales, productivity, performance analysis and problem resolution, food and operational cost control, merchandising and maintenance of the IKEA Food Sales Areas.
- Manages the IKEA Food Commercial team, ensuring the implementation of the IKEA Food Concept and execution of the administration rules and guidelines including goods flow, inventory management, commercial and customer experience routines.
- Plans and maintains sales forecasts for the Swedish Food Market to enable proper supply planning, ordering, efficient goods handling and inventory management.
- Contributes to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Builds competence in IKEA Food Commercial team to secure ongoing development within IKEA Food and the IKEA Retail Store.
- Ability to manage a food service operation including operational and staff costs
- 5 years of experience leading a multi-unit high-volume retail business with advanced knowledge of sales steering, merchandising and customer service.
- Ability to work creatively within strong frameworks.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A