HSBC Global Asset Management is a leading Liquidity/Short-term Fixed Income product provider, with over $133 Billion in assets under management across a global range of money market funds, local liquidity funds, and separate/segregated accounts.
This San Francisco based position represents the opportunity to build and sustain client relationships within the Global Liquidity Business of HSBC Global Asset Management. The role will report into the Head of Liquidity Sales in the U.S. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can:
- Build and develop relationships internally with HSBC CMB Offices covering US Corporate Clients in the Western Territory (9 offices, approx. 39 RM’s)
- Coordinate with internal HSBC business partners in Corporate Banking, Global Markets, Global Liquidity & Cash Management, etc., to promote our Liquidity products and team up to pitch and maintain client relationships, including responsibility for client planning and reporting within the CMB Western Territory
- Develop the business by leading the sales efforts for HSBC Global Liquidity Solutions to HSBC US Corporate Banking (CMB) Clients in the Western Territory
- Represent US Liquidity at relevant HSBC, AMG, and Liquidity Business Corporate – related meetings, and support key growth initiatives
- Team up with the other Global Asset Management institutional sales teams for client planning, knowledge sharing, and providing help regarding their global and U.S. sales efforts.
- Partner with product management to identify product gaps or enhancement ideas and contribute to development of long-term vision/product strategy
- Understand US Corporate clients distinct buying behaviors, maintain existing relationships, and retain and grow an existing book of business.
- Represent the U.S. Liquidity Business and participate in Corporate – industry events
- Good knowledge of the Financial Institution and Banking landscape in the U.S.
- Excellent sales skills; ability to cold call clients.
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively across other groups, global regions, and business lines.
- Strong academic background: Bachelor’s degree and MBA/CFA desirable with relevant professional qualification a plus.
- FINRA Registrations: Series 7, 63
- Comfortable working at all levels of seniority, both within the HSBC organization and with the senior management of the client.
- Highly organized, goal oriented and hands-on approach.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Five plus years of industry experience in Asset Management, Corporate Banking, Corporate Treasury, Investments, and Cash
- Management/Treasury Services preferred.
- Exposure to treasury/cash/short-term investment management products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A