As our Vice President, Senior Sales Manager, you would partner with Global Banking Coverage and the wider Global Liquidity and Cash Management “GLCM” sales teams to identify and develop business opportunities, jointly formulate client engagement strategy and grow revenues, with a focus on corporates in the Consumer Brand, Retail and Healthcare industry sector. You would lead, coordinate and collaborate with the HSBC team across markets and functions to develop appropriate solutions, deliver sales proposals / Request for Proposal responses / client pitches through to implementation handover.
- Provide feedback to the GLCM Product teams on the competitive market landscape and client specific requirements, to help drive product improvements/developments as appropriate.
- Coach and lead team members across the group on sector sales strategy formulation, deal pipeline management and HSBC strategic positioning.
- Formulate, support and drive GB and GLCM industry sector strategies, including participation in events, case studies, client testimonials, client planning and wallet sizing activities.
- Work closely with the GLCM stakeholders, Product areas, Implementation, Integration and Client Service teams to ensure smooth transition of client mandate into realized revenues, as well as to provide ongoing coverage in response to clients’ evolving challenges and requirements.
- Proactively collaborate with global and regional sales leads and GLCM teams to develop a deal pipeline that is coordinated with Global Banking and prioritized according to opportunity and value to HSBC.
- Proven experience in managing large complex corporate relationships in client facing management roles, demonstrating an understanding of risk management, structures, credit, products, processes, in an individual contributor capacity
- Detailed knowledge of GLCM products both US domestic and International, payments services, liquidity and transactional product expertise
- Highly motivated and achievement driven with an ability to formulate and articulate sales strategies and execute to these
- Experience of working in an International Global Banking environment, or experience with HSBC Group products and services a plus
- Detailed knowledge of day to day workings of a Corporate Treasury environment, Foreign exchange, payments, Liquidity, and Working Capital, and how these correlate to holistic treasury solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A