As the GLCM Client Implementation Manager you would be responsible for implementing global liquidity and cash management products/services. You would develop positive relationships with our clients to understand their goals and objectives resulting in a deeper and stronger relationship. If you are a seasoned professional with experience in cross functional activities including implementation, integration, client support, operations, sales & product management, you should take a look!
- Partner with sales to conduct scope/discovery meetings with client to develop solutions and strategies that align with the client’s business and technical needs.
- Act as a single point of contact for clients during the process. Take ownership, lead and supervise client issues/problems and work with the client and internal customers to resolve.
- Ensure implementation scope is fully articulated and agreed with clients, project team and all key collaborators.
- Develop an Implementation Scope Document/Project Plan outlining clear scope of work with milestones, deliverables and timelines for internal and external partners, including clients.
- Drive deals through the implementation process as quickly and efficiently as possible to enable speed to revenue realization.
- Prepare Client Handover document and conduct a warm handoff to Client Service and Production Support as applicable.
- Advocate for the client across the HSBC network of more than 68 markets during the implementation process to ensure the implementation proceeds at pace.
- Run projects via the GLCM Deal Management Framework and standard methodologies to meet the objectives as defined by the Implementation Scope Document/Project Plan.
- Solid understanding of Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) products and services or other relevant industry expertise.
- Strong project management background, handling sophisticated and fast paced client projects.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong focus on client experience and client success.
- Ability to own a high workload.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details.
- Ability to mobilize internal partners and resources to quickly understand and resolve client issues.
- Collaborative team work and partnership across various teams to ensure client success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Willingness to learn and adaptable to organizational change.
- Continuously look for innovative ways to improve business outcomes and make valuable contributions to clients, partners and colleagues.
- Evaluate customer information to identify and achieve ways to differentiate and improve the client experience and ensure client success.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A