Global Trade and Receivables Finance – Senior Sales Manager, HSBC Bank USA, N.A., Chicago, IL.; To manage a team of sales managers and continually improve sales performance. Meet clients and forge strong relations internationally. Must have a thorough understanding of the GTRF business and associated risks profile of respective transaction. Meet the internal profitability hurdle as defined by different customer groups. Takes a long-term view of expected changes. Ensures team identify sales opportunities, increase wallet share and generally ensure the performance of the client. Ensure client satisfaction including identifying and dealing with actual or potential business or relationship risks. Directs GTRF sales activities in a relatively autonomous manner, keeping senior management informed of matters of significance. The position also makes strategic and tactical recommendations. Responsible for executing Regional and Country sales strategy, translating into revenue.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Public Administration, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate related work experience in a banking or financial services industry.
- Deep knowledge of global trade and receivables finance, services, products and techniques
- Deep understanding of a customer’s business and the fundamental of running a business.
- Knowledge of commercial banking market both globally and specifically relating to the local environment, including the competitive landscape, with a detailed knowledge of competitor propositions.
- Extensive knowledge of the market & market trends, competitive environment and regulatory environment
- Experience with International trade solutions and operational requirements
- Detailed knowledge of credit risk including techniques to mitigate risk
- Strong credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension.
- Strong understanding of the international business trade cycle and the business processes involved when importing and exporting.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A