As a Personal Banker you are a Brand Ambassador for HSBC Bank Canada, delivering an outstanding customer experience by identifying and fulfilling all customer needs at first point of contact.
You will work within a customer facing capacity in branch, generating revenue growth by meeting and exceeding customer needs, and maximising opportunities across all customer segments.
We’re looking for people with personality, drive and ambition to join our teams.
- Proactively drive referrals to Branch Specialist, Premier and Wealth colleagues, to ensure that the customer is provided with the best possible advice
- Effectively question and listen to your customers, enabling you to fully understand both new & existing customer’s financial circumstances and needs
- Help customers to understand how they can flexibly use HSBC services through Internet Banking, phone Banking & self-service points, to meet their varying needs
- Demonstrate sound understanding of HSBC products and services; articulating these to your customer in an engaging and confident manner.
- Be proactive in building & creating a customer base through the use of Customer Contact Lists, referrals & walk-ins
- Ability to demonstrate your understanding of a customer’s requirements through effective fact finding
- A passion for continuously delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Ability to safeguard the bank by holding difficult conversations with your customers on subjects like Anti-Money Laundering, sanctions, complaint handling, and estate planning
- Consistently deliver a personalised, friendly & efficient service at all times
- Effective communication skills, which will enable you to build strong professional rapport
- Available to work 20 hours per week, supporting branch hours Monday through Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A