As our Relationship Manager you’ll be the go-to advisor for all transactions to high net worth and ultra-high net worth individual clients. You’ll tackle every interaction with curiosity to uncover and solve potential roadblocks before they happen. Every day, you’ll build trust with clients and other Relationship Mangers by learning new concepts and researching information in real-time to provide creative solutions. To thrive in this job, you need relationship management experience in the banking sector. You should also be familiar with a CRM tool and the technical and personal details it takes to manage many stakeholders through a complex decision-making process. You must obtain a Series 7 and 66.
- Troubleshooting. Scenarios range in complexity and you’ll need to adapt to one-of a kind challenges, everyday scenarios, and geopolitical issues.
- 5-10 years’ experience in a similar type role.
- Global calendar. You’ll be up early and online late attending meetings with global stakeholders to build trust and enable efficient communication across time zones as you help them make important financial decisions.
- Teamwork. We don’t make decisions in a silo. You’ll provide coaching and guidance to other RM’s and creates opportunities to develop their knowledge and experience level.
- Financing conversations. You apply your understanding of how financing works, ensuring client’s objectives are met through an appropriate selection of products within the client portfolio.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A