As the Lead Marketing Manager you will define, research, develop and deliver a fully integrated Global Banking and Markets marketing and content strategy. This position will work closely with a cross-functional team across marketing, the GB executive team, the COO team, Procurement, Regulatory Compliance and a network of agency and vendor partners. Your goal would be to ensure a cohesive go-to-market strategy that improves the HSBC brand and is closely aligned to business goals and priorities.
- Drive US market-level strategic marketing planning and execution for the US Global Banking segment.
- Be the lead point of contact for Global Banking& Markets leadership teams
- Collaborate with Group Marketing counterparts to develop and align GB marketing campaigns with global.
- Experience building marketing plans, sales frameworks and presentations; building materials for senior leadership review and buy-in.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of key marketing trends and areas of innovation which influence the way we interact and engage with our external customers and our internal stakeholders and audience.
- Experience with leading sales enablement tactics, utilizing tools and content to equip frontline teams.
- Solid experience crafting and executing on a B2B marketing strategy.
- Familiarity with the B2B sales cycle and experience creating the type of content needed to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- Highly collaborative, team-oriented, and strong consensus builder with confidence in interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrates advanced influence skills. Proven ability to influence within teams.
- Expertise in storytelling complex narratives and topics through clear and compelling presentations, written overviews, and other formats.
- Experience of modern digital channel management technologies and strategies preferred. In particular: Digital marketing, Optimization, Customer contact, Website and App management.
- Building messaging and developing marketing assets that support sales enablement and drive demand for a wide suite of products in Global Banking US.
- Strong project management, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral – copywriting experience a plus.
- Experience with digital and social marketing is highly desirable
- Has strong executive presence and gravitas with senior audiences.
- Understanding of Investment Banking and Markets products, offerings, solutions, and competitive positioning.
- Familiarity with FINRA regulatory requirements a plus.
- Keep up with financial services industry trends and content trends. Constantly educating oneself by reading various industry publications.
- Ability to conceptualize new and innovative ways to use digital-ﬁrst strategies to evolve our B2B marketing to new paths.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plattsburgh, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A