Our Wealth Management teams provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting key life events such as saving for university fees, buying a new home or planning for retirement, while protecting their family and interests for every eventuality.
As a Premier Relationship Manager, you will be a trusted adviser to our new and existing customers. You will provide a tailored approach and comprehensive financial advice, while working collaboratively with team members to support their entire life journey.
You will have dedicated and continued support from a Premier Relationship Officer who will aide you with contacting clients proactively, dealing with client banking queries, supporting back office processes and working alongside branch colleagues to grow new client opportunities.
- Provide guidance on a full range of HSBC and external partner products and services
- Connect with product specialists to help and support you with pension and legacy tax planning, as well as protection and investment products
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity about customers, helping them reach their financial ambitions
- Safeguard the bank by holding difficult conversations with your customers on subjects like Anti-Money Laundering, sanctions, complaint handling, and estate planning
- Deliver tailored wealth management and financial planning services to a portfolio of HSBC Premier clients
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HSBC Bank Canada, delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Comply with governing regulations and procedures
- Three years of dynamic financial services and/or retail sales experience (or equivalent)
- Relationship management experience aligned to a client portfolio
- Experience and knowledge with client relationship management system
- Evidence of strong sales results and technical skills in wealth management
- A passion for continuously delivering outstanding customer experience
- Effective communicator, customer-focused and great influencing skills
- Sound knowledge of financial and investment products and services
- Be able to converse on topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, sanctions, complaint handling, and estate planning
- An understanding of business banking, products and services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coquitlam, BC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A