As our Client Experience Associate, you’ll help new and current Wealth Center customers feel comfortable while they’re making significant financial decisions for their future. You will also ensure the operational soundness of the branch. Your daily responsibilities will be servicing clients, accounting and compliance-related activities. To thrive in this job, you need to have any previous banking experience, including operations and customer service experience.
- Manage the provision of service to branch customers. Identify potential process improvements to ensure achievement of branch performance targets.
- You will be able to perform work you’re proud of. You’re playing a part in helping our customers with their financial needs in the next step in their life.
- You will own the customer experience within the branch ensuring service excellence and timely resolution of service and operational issues.
- Ensure adherence to established customer interaction standards for every transaction.
- You will greet and assist customers who visit the Wealth Center for scheduled appointments and financial transactions.
- You will ensure all branch activities comply with all applicable regulations, and policies.
- You will promote the use of alternative delivery channels.
- To implement the Group compliance policy locally by containing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business
- Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Ensure promotion and use of alternative delivery channels for customers
- Incredible benefits. HSBC provides you with competitive and flexible benefit choices so you can select the benefits that best meet your personal situation and needs. HSBC offers a wide range of benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.
- Ensure the overall appearance of the branch is appropriate and proper stocking and placement of collateral.
- Manage and support the customer experience within the Wealth Center ensuring service excellence and timely resolution of service and operational issues.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Sound knowledge of Company products and services offered within the branch system, related operational activities and pertinent regulations.
- Ability to support and complete transactional customer requests and resolve client issues.
- Proven decision making, customer service, organizational, analytical, planning and mathematical skills.
- Required to maintain a Notary Public License.
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years proven and progressive customer service and or operational experience within a retail banking, wealth management or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A