As our Senior Premier Relationship Officer, you will be providing an outstanding customer experience to the valuable Jade and Wealth clients. On a daily basis, you will be supporting Financial Consultants in the delivery of service and support activities, as well as contacting clients, in turn allowing the Financial Consultants to focus on their broader overall goals of covering acquisition, cross sales, retention, and growth of their portfolios. To thrive in this job, you will need experience in a similar role at a bank or financial institution where you successfully assisted clients with their financial needs and goals through products and services offered and built client trust. You must also have the following licenses: Series 7 and Series 63. 90-day contingency will be provided for state insurance license if not held.
- You will be the point of contact for clients, assisting them to reach the necessary channels to meet their needs.
- Assist with the account documentation collection from clients, in addition to onboarding clients from start to finish.
- Open brokerage accounts.
- Service client accounts, keep abreast of items for attention regarding specific accounts, missing W8s, RMDs etc.
- Engaging in consultative conversations to develop financial plans, uncover client needs and offer financial solutions.
- Collaborate. Speak with employees and partners around the globe to match your customers with the services they need. Must be bilingual English/Spanish speaking.
- Pride in your ability to provide excellent client service and assist our customers in their financial journey.
- Incredible benefits. HSBC provides you with competitive and flexible benefit choices so you can select the benefits that best meet your personal situation and needs. HSBC offers a wide range of benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A