We are currently seeking a Sr Operational Excellence and Improvement Analyst to join our Honeywell Aerospace team in Kanata, ON.
- Collect demand volumes and expectations expressed by the customer teams through Business units.
- Run the tools helping to compare demand and current capacities.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and implement change in the organization through use of Six Sigma and Lean principles
- Support, train, mentor and coach all employees, engineers, and leaders on Honeywell Operating System principles, processes, and tools as defined in the Standard Implementation Framework.
- You will provide HOS tools and processes to the (SBG) leaders. You will coordinate with the business to ensure continued execution and sustainability of the Honeywell Operating System.
- Share and reconcile the SIOP outcomes with the key stakeholders, pulling the support and actions to be worked with them.
- Actively contribute to improve the sites operational model by adjusting the local labs business with the demand requirement, support of the Sales and Marketing Teams, Materials, Operations, Quality and Engineering Managers (i.e. high contributor on STRAP and AOP exercise).
- Drive and improve the MOS, to ensure standardized reporting between Site and business group and to develop and enhance local data extracts producing metrics that enable effective trending and site decision making.
- Continue to promote and develop the MPS activities between cross functional teams.
- You will work across functions to progress the organization through differing gate reviews and ensure alignment with business objectives and goals.
- Work across all functions and levels of the organization to influence organizational and global change
- Actively contribute and co-operate on continuous improvement events and initiatives worked with the Operational Excellence group and the Process and Tools Leader.
- Develop MOS improvement ideas with the support of the Test SIOP and OP EX Process and Tools Leader (example: standard visual dashboard tool across the Factory), giving high visibility to the operational plans.
- Confirm capacity plans with the Operations Team, making robust the capacity plan.
- Update the Sales Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) plans with past month and operational performance (KPI’s).
- Strong knowledge of Green Belt/Lean Six Sigma practices
- Inherent continuous improvement mindset
- General knowledge of Manufacturing industry or Operations, preferably in Aerospace
- Detailed knowledge of MS Excel, Power BI and data interpretation
- Minimum of 2 years of data analytics experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience of SAP, Rapid Response or ERP Systems
- Relevant knowledge on global Aerospace business/environment and activities
- Effective communicator, able to drive and solve conflicting situations
- Leadership impact and “makes people better” oriented
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years’ experience in Supply Chain or Operations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kanata, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A