We have an exciting opportunity for a Channel Sales Manager to join our HBT team, you will be responsible for managing and promoting all aspect of Honeywell’s commercial Security portfolio within a defined territory, selling the company’s products and services to our channel partners with an annual spend above a company defined threshold. By identifying and developing new channel partners and continuing the expansion of existing channel partners and business development of new projects through close collaboration with consultants and architect bureaus.
- You will promote Honeywell Commercial Security products directly into End User Accounts and own the relationship and business delivery.
- You will need to develop clear and detailed understanding on customer organizations, key decision makers and key influencers in-order to create and sell Honeywell’s value proposition. Recording into SalesForce.com, the company’s reporting tool.
- You will develop robust collaborative business plans for all accounts within defined territory and manage regular reviews to track progress and execute the outlined objectives.
- You will need to ensure the achievement of monthly and annual sales targets for the Honeywell Security Group product portfolio.
- You will position Honeywell as a strategic partner through valued business relationships and behavior.
- You should be able to demonstrate previous experience of selling technology-based products, specifically within the electronic security market or equivalent is required.
- You should understand all USPs and the ability to logically yet passionately demonstrate intruder, video and access products is desirable as is the ability to demonstrate how these components integrate into a total security solution.
- You will need to be a commercially focused sales professional, naturally self-motivated to consistently deliver more.
- You should be result orientated with an eye on long term development and customer satisfaction, who understands and is considerate of how to increase wallet share from existing/new customers and opportunities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A