Support, maintain and improve production equipment to maximize manufacturing availability.
- To specify and implement improvements to the production process or equipment to achieve cost, productivity or quality benefits.
- To ensure process, equipment and ergonomic risk assessments are completed where necessary.
- Ensuring timely completion of HSE actions
- To write technical documents to define procedures, including cell maintenance instructions including defining of TPM schedules
- To manage an existing Planned Maintenance system, perform tasks to predetermined schedule, identifying potential operator owned tasks to sustain process uptime & maximize capacity.
- To manage PM system & calibration of production ATE systems.
- To maintain production equipment to ensure maximum uptime target of >95% availability.
- To promptly identify root cause of equipment failure and implement subsequent repair.
- To manage gas regulator servicing and repair.
- To identify & ensure sufficient spares are available to provide adequate response time regarding component failure
- Good timekeeper / reliable.
- Essential to be a team player.
- Ability to gain assistance from fellow employees
- Proven working knowledge of assembly automation including diagnosing pneumatic system logic
- Previous experience of installation/testing, & fault finding of electrical systems and Experience of PLC program and control system interrogation would be an advantageous.
- Organizational skills required.
- Open minded / flexible / adaptable.
- Practical experience with a hands-on and methodical approach to mechanical and electrical fault diagnosis/analysis with the ability to use diagnostic tools/equipment.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal customers and external suppliers both on technical matters and general levels
- Extensive experience in a medium to high volume production environment will be required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A