Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding their needs. You will communicate with the client to resolve customer issues. Your principle role will be to support the Parking Activities.
Help Honeywell be the customer’s top choice by delivering excellent customer care
Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer
- Provide support and oversite for all parking activities for the site. This includes but not limited to maintaining master parking lists, process parking payments, provide parking summary, audit parking and issue tickets if needed.
- Follow all health and safety policies and procedures
- Support Honeywell tasks during emergency incidents
- Retain and maintain all records and reports
- Prepare parking funding summary
- Issue credits as needed
- Back up the Help Desk Operations, as required
- Oversee any parking related projects
- Manage parking activities
- Support on going client requests
- Back up Help Desk as needed
- Gather statics for parking activities
- Parking audits, walk the parking areas and note infractions
- Support safety activities
- Answer and resolve client parking issues
- Understand clients parking policy
- High School Diploma, or equivalent GED.
- 1+ year of experience in customer service, dealing with clients and confidential information.
- Good administration skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- Technical knowledge specific to process payments (Credit Card and Debit)
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of basic French.
- Be eligible to obtain Top Secret SIGINT clearance as well as GCP clearance
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kanata, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A