We are seeking a passionate Business Development Manager, who will be the linkage between the commercial side of the business and our breakthrough initiatives, being our “voice” into the functions, and supporting the NPI strategy. The BDM offers more technical oriented consultancy to both our field sales teams and our customers and his/her expertise will be complementary to the selling skills of our sales reps, thus enable us to better understand the underlying needs and offer the best possible consultancy on how to solve customer problems.
- Vision to see opportunities & expand sales growth
- Use technical strength of SaaS and other products assigned to support the sales team in closing key opportunities
- Organise, support and participate in SaaS and assigned product events
- Support NPI launches relevant to SaaS and assigned product offerings
- Work with offering managers to expand the brand/product into new markets
- Form strong relationships with key customers, and Identify areas of growth for SaaS and assigned products sets
- Interact with all departments to represent the Commercial team for your targeted product set
- Act as the link between the sales team & all other key departments
- Support Business Managers with closing key SaaS and NPI opportunities using technical knowledge to support
- Prepare and promote sales briefings and presentations for SaaS and assigned products
- Lead voice of the customer from a sales & customer perspective to drive demand & expand offerings
- Maintain a close and regular view of market conditions for product/brand
- Strong technical understanding of Fire Detection products and knowledge of SaaS would be an advantage, but not essential
- This position will only suit a focused and strong sales individual who can prove a successful sales background within the fire detection industry or comparable equivalent.
- Commercially focused sales professional, naturally self-motivated to consistently deliver more. Must be result orientated with an eye on long term development and customer satisfaction.
- You are mature, credible, highly professional and comfortable in dealing with individuals at senior levels.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, Ability to influence across a diverse organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A