Use your broad subject matter expertise to influence customers toward Honeywell solutions. You will provide both external and internal consultations, and will help Honeywell teams develop and maintain the right product messaging, customer support, and training. You will foster cross-functional alignment to customer needs. You will participate in pursuit strategy planning, and customer negotiations. You may consult prospective users on product capability. You may provide valuable input for product development.
- Provide pre-sales technical support to customers and assist in the sale of all Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions products and services to meet customer requirements.
- Use broad subject matter expertise to influence customers toward Honeywell solutions.
- Provide both external and internal consultations and will help Honeywell teams develop and maintain the right product messaging, customer support and training.
- Continually stay informed and educated with all knowledge-based skills required to present, explain and implement Honeywell SPS products & solutions.
- Foster cross-functional alignment to customer needs.
- Participate in pursuit strategy planning and customer negotiations.
- Full project management responsibility for preparing & presenting necessary technical demonstrations / pilot installations with all associated collateral and documentation, will also recommend best fit product & solution.
- Consult prospective users on product capability
- Provide valuable input for product development.
- Take leadership in internal and external initiatives to help grow the business.
- Develop training plans in alignment with the Pre-Sales Leader, to ensure that all assigned partners have the right knowledge to propose and support the Honeywell portfolio at and acquire skills at Honeywell standards.
- Have a stewardship approach when customers report technical issues.
- Act as escalation gateway to Engineering for Technical Support, Product Change Requests and Engineering Work Requests.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the technical teams at customers and partners, always positioning the company in a competitive and market leading manner, positively influencing sales revenue for the assigned region, while supporting resolution of customer technical issues. Grow relationships by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Help coordinate engineering support
- Provide data for sales collateral
- 3+ years AIDC (Automatic Identification & Data Collection (AIDC) industry experience
- Engage in customer-facing activities
- Analyze growth opportunities
- Analyze product development needs
- Present technical sales briefings to customers
- Develop and champion best-in-class sales training
- Coach on targeted product value propositions
- Review proposal activities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A