Support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You will support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will support cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Write documentation used by field technicians
- Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
- Validate customer request
- Educate customer and field technicians
- Good presentation skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Advanced Degree
- Bachelor’s degree / equivalent, or High school diploma with significant relevant experience.
- Previous industry experience
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hemel Hempstead, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A