Use your knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell to deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world’s most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell’s next generation of products by designing, testing and/or validating products from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs.
- Apply prescriptive methodology to project tasks
- Collaborate with engineering teams
- Perform specification review
- Exchange task level information
- Communicate non-compliance incidents
- Prepare or update reports and documentation
- Use computer-assisted equipmentroup product portfolio.
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Basic knowledge of the field’s standards and specifications
- Excellent computer literacy
- Application of basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts, systems or processes
- Clear and concise communications
- Ability to quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on given project tasks
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done anddo things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Some relevant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A