Support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You will support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will support cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Supporting the maintenance team on daily actions for preventative and corrective maintenance, inclusive of project execution deliverables.
- Adhering to the current Honeywell Behaviors and Global Service Execution Methodology
- Actively contributing/applying knowledge obtained during studies to current work environment.
- Pro-actively engaging in training assigned by Honeywell
- Readiness to travel to Industrial sites within the Sasol Petrochemical Environment.
- Be a “Zealot for Growth”
- Frequent interactions with customers and/or functional peer group managers and fellow team members.
- Team player with Good command on Oral + Written communication in English.
- Bachelor’s degree/B-Tech/National Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Computer Systems/Information Technology, or equivalent
- Strong ability to integrate with the team for acquire technical skills and competencies.
- Strong Customer Handling capabilities for Service and or Project Executions.
- Active participation in Organization initiatives such as Six Sigma, HOS, etc.
- Willingness to expand on technical skillset.
- Should be well conversant with Electrical/Computer Science/Information Technology field.
- Able to act as technical interface to customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A