Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Honda has a clear vision for the future in 2030, and it’s a joyful one! We are looking for people with the individual skills, courage, persistence, and dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals. We are seeking diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation and help us make fully informed decisions.
- Monitor and manage warranty expense
- Achievement of parts and accessory sales objectives
- Increase district repair order growth and customer retention
- Achievement of customer satisfaction objectives
- Proficiency in MS Office applications Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly developed customer relations skills preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Automotive, Technology, or equivalent work-related experience
- Must be proficient in the use of analysis, action planning, and follow through to achieve assigned business objectives
- Knowledge of warranty and dealer service wholesale and retail experience, including operations policy and procedures is required
- 6-8 years of auto parts and service wholesale and retail experience, including operations policy and procedures is required
- This position requires frequent travel and the possibility of relocation
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills are required
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A