An Assistant Manager – Learning & Development is responsible identifying and providing training to internal customers to deliver an excellent staff experience while working with and ensuring that all departments are achieving their training objectives.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As an Assistant Manager – Learning & Development, you are responsible for identifying and providing training to internal customers to deliver an excellent staff experience. An Assistant Manager – Learning & Development will also be required to assist departments in achieving training objectives.
- Ensure new employees have received departmental and legal training
- Adhere to in-house training plan
- Assist in coordinating and administering Vocational Qualification
- Hold monthly Departmental meetings with trainers to ensure training needs are being covered
- Provide quality training to internal customers
- Prepare, organize, administer and conduct in-house training courses i.e. Recruitment and Selection, Discipline and Grievance
- Assist Line Manager/Head of Department in achieving training objectives and review on a monthly basis
- Identify training and development needs systematically throughout the hotel in conjunction with Line Managers/Head of
- Department, HR Manager.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in HR/training
- Excellent grooming standards
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Good communication and people skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A