The role will sit within our HR Operations function as part of our HRIS team and combine technical ability with strong communication, consultative and project management skills. You’ll be the Subject Matter Expert for Workday reporting, analytics and dashboards in Harrods. You’ll shape, build and deliver new reports and dashboard in Workday to meet and adapt to changing business needs. You’ll develop the reporting roadmap in partnerships within HRIS team, HRBPs, COE and business stakeholders.
This role may be required to support our Workday system more broadly, including BAU support and the future development of our HCM, Recruitment, and Learning modules. You’ll own the change management for any future Workday releases which impacts our Workday reporting functionality. You’ll build relationships with key user groups both within and outside HR ensuring the delivery of high quality management information that is valuable.
- Experience with coding in Python and SQL and an understanding of analytics cubes, MDX and DAX.
- Excellent written and communication skills, experience of liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to manipulate large data sets comfortably.
- Project management capability including creation and ownership of project documentation.
- Strong analytical skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A