In this role, you’ll support the L&D team to deliver on their strategic goals and own BAU management of our learning interventions. On a day-to-day basis the role offers full involvement in learning and development operational tasks, from LMS (Workday Learning) governance and management, to scheduling/co-ordinating L&D projects, through to co-designing learning in conjunction with the team, to facilitating sessions and evaluating programmes.
As a Learning Advisor, you’ll respond to inbound requests being the first point of contact from L&D and manage the administration of on-boarding, learning programmes and Workday learning. You’ll use digital learning tools to create engaging content and improve the learning design, as well as gather data and insights by continually collecting and analysing feedback to evaluate the impact of learning. You’ll develop strong relationships with stakeholders and advise on learning across other areas of the business.
- Experience in planning and delivering projects, end-to-end.
- Experience of facilitating learning, training or stakeholder meetings.
- A natural flair for building relationships and stakeholder management.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written/communication skills.
- A passion for helping people to learn, grow and develop.
- Understanding of adult learning design principles and best practices.
- Experience in digital platform functionality, capability and approach (our LMS is Workday).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A