- Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are maintained at all times.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A