- Are you ready to lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues, and put your business knowledge to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
- Recruiting, training and developing your Sales Advisor team together with the Store Manager.
- Setting an example for your team by acting as a role model using our values.
- Ensuring our store routines, policies and guidelines are met to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store
- Planning your staff scheduling and organizing your department to meet the needs of the business and maximize profitability
- Ensuring that your department team are providing excellent customer service on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk
- Working together with the store Visual team to ensure that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to analyze figures and formulate plans to maximize sales.
- The drive and ambition to reach business goals in an effective manner.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
- Being organized and able to priorities multiple tasks based on the needs of our fast paced business.
- Leadership skills – the ability to delegate work, follow up results and provide constructive, straightforward feedback to coach and develop your team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A