Website Ford Motor Company
The Senior Special Investigator has responsibility for internal investigations in the US and Canada and supports investigations in other regions as requested. This role is part of the global Compliance, Ethics, and Integrity Office Special Investigation team with responsibility to conduct investigations of allegation(s) of violation of company policies and unethical behavior. We require individuals with the highest integrity who can work independently to conduct investigations and mitigate risk to the Company. We investigate issues throughout the Company, which provides this position insight into all aspects of the business.
- Provide timely and well synthesized investigation reporting and updates to management.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders including the Office of General Counsel, People Matters, General Auditor’s Office, Internal Controls and others during the investigation and remediation phases.
- Supports remediation both internally and externally as needed.
- Provides accurate and timely updates in case reporting system (RSA Archer GRC)
- Assesses allegations and properly scopes and conducts investigations. Ability to do so independently or as a team.
- Routinely engage with leadership and cross functional teams. Ability to effectively deliver difficult or unpopular messages with diplomatic, solution-oriented approach.
- Ongoing collaboration with SI management to develop investigation strategy and workplan to ensure that investigations are completed timely.
- 3+ years of experience conducting internal investigations and managing an investigations portfolio.
- 5+ years of Investigation experience in consulting, audit, finance, human resources, compliance, or legal
- Bachelor’s degree
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dearborn, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A