The Operator performs duties to store and retrieve cartons from bulk racking using “man-aboard” order pickers and reach trucks, duties for inbound trailers that involve the use of sit-down fork lift or electric pallet jack and the outbound trailers that involve equipment use of sit-down fork lift or electric pallet jack.
- Put-away overstock cartons – Drive lift equipment to available bulk locations in the racking. Scan carton/s and location barcodes to confirm proper placement.
- Retrieve overstock cartons for replenishment from assigned locations in racking as directed by RF terminal. Scan carton and location barcodes to confirm proper retrieval.
- Retrieve, store, and/or deliver palletized loads throughout the warehouse as necessary or directed.
- Perform any and all duties of the Receiver and Put-away positions as directed.
- Perform inventory counts as directed.
- 1-3 years lift truck experience in distribution or similar warehouse environment
- Basic math skills
- Basic usage and understanding of the English language (speaking, reading and writing)
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A