- Performs all activities related to the accurate and timely shipping and/or receiving of product.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
- Research and resolve discrepancies between actual product and associated documentation.
- Perform additional related duties in the department.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information regarding receiving/shipping data or issues.
- Report any and all unsafe conditions to the appropriate person.
- Prepare routine activity reports.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations.
- Prepare products to be received or shipped from warehouse/department.
- Match actual product to associated documentation; record transactions in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Strong team player.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Customer service driven.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 40 pounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and Word.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McComb, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A