Website Family Dollar
As a Family Dollar Greeter you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by greeting customers, assisting with shopping needs and protecting store assets through observation of customers and Store Associates under the Store Manager’s direction. Responsibilities include reducing losses, improving compliance, protecting company assets, and reviewing daily audits with Store Managers. In addition, you will communicate feedback to the District Manager or Market Auditor.
- At the direction of the Store Manager, observes transactions at the register and activity throughout the store to ensure protection of store assets.
- Reports any suspicious activity to Store Manager.
- All other duties as assigned by the District Manager, or Market Auditor.
- At the direction of the Store Manager, checks security camera and alarms daily for proper functioning, conducts daily audits, and monitors Fire and ADA safety requirements.
- Completes bag checks, including in-store returns as directed.
- Greets and assists customers in a positive, approachable manner and maintains a positive Company image to community.
- Assists Store Manager in asset protection duties by being aware of customers while they are in the store and providing excellent customer service; addresses all EAS alarms by following Company procedures.
- Prefer some experience working with people and general public; Work in retail, hotel, restaurant, grocery or drug store environment is
- preferred. Previous Loss Prevention experience is required.
- Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height; must be able to meet demands of frequent walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Prefer completion of high school or equivalent. Ability to read and interpret policy, procedural, and training manuals and other operational directives and communications.
- Customer Focus, Developing Potential, Results Driven, Strong Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Job Knowledge and Relationship Management.
- Ability to travel locally as needed and scheduled. Valid Driver’s License is required.
Company: Family Dollar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A