The future of travel depends on delivering an intuitive and low-effort customer service experience. The best customer service outcome is no servicing required at all, followed by simple self-serve capabilities, and lastly an effortless interaction with a trusted travel advisor. You will guide a team that is integral to our operations and strategy team, by ensuring that we have the right balance of supply versus demand. This team will understand downstream impacts and communicate upwards potential implications of feature impacts through data analysis.
Problem-solving and focusing on continuous improvement are key to our success! Data & Analytics are the keys to unlocking opportunities and driving the right decisions. Are you looking to join a forward-thinking team of customer service professionals who are looking to radically alter our approach to customer service in a collaborative team environment?
Lead a globally diverse team passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience by ensuring our customer’s needs are met in a timely fashion. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of our agent staffing forecast and ensure that our results are met and communicated across multiple organizations.
- Conduct trend analysis of service level performance and business activities to anticipate and recommend changes in daily and short-term strategy to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Identify possible performance gaps in the near term, facilitate root cause identification and corrective action by partnering with key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain global monitoring and contact center performance standards
- Monitor world events for crisis situations that may impact the business. Gather information on these events, run impact reports, create communications to inform the business of these events, and take proactive actions.
- You will ensure Analysts are effectively performing real-time monitoring of critical business operations and performance indicators: call volumes, average handle times, queue time, call center agent availability, call center service level adherence.
- Responsible for hiring of new staff, performance management, and professional development and growth.
- Partner with Workforce Planning team to ensure planned staffing and call routing strategies are implemented and recommend changes to improve the planning processes based on actual performance results.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous projects, problems, or tasks with critical deadlines and produce quality results.
- You possess a strong understanding of contact center operations and workforce management concepts, including experience with outsourced contact centers and contact center processes.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams in high-volume, fast-paced environments with high degrees of change.
- Ability to collaborate and influence (managers and above).
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from different backgrounds.
- You are a solutions-oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Requires analytical skills, solid mathematics, and problem-solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Windows operating systems.
- 8+ years of contact center operations management or strong work experience in an operational or analytics role
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, finance, general business, accounting; or Equivalent related professional experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A