Website Estée Lauder
As one of our highly skilled make-up artists you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational and personalized in-store experience which educates and delights our customers.
You will also like working as part of a high performing team to create impact with in-store events and to ensure that the store always achieves our high standards of visual merchandising to stand out against our competitors.
If you are a dynamic self-starter looking for a progressive career opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you and the first step of your career with a leader in prestige beauty.
While certification in make -up artistry and/or previous retail make up experience is desirable we also welcome applicants with amateur level experience.
As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer excellent training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
Company: Estée Lauder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Napa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A