Website Estée Lauder
As one of our talented sales advisors you will provide welcoming, authentic and personalized service to our customers in order to achieve all customer service and sales targets. With your passion for people; our company; products and services, you will ensure that each customer has a unique and inspirational in-store experience which educates, inspires and delights them.
You will also use your exceptional people skills to build collaborative working relationships with the rest of your dynamic team to ensure that the store meets the Company’s high standards of visual merchandising. If you are an ambitious self-starter looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry then this could be the perfect role for you and the first step of your career with a leader in prestige beauty.
As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer excellent training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software is desirable
- Previous retail industry/guest services experience is desirable (preferably within beauty)
Company: Estée Lauder
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A