Website Estée Lauder
Powered by nature and proven by science, Origins creates high-performance natural skincare. Our long-standing commitment to protect the planet, its resources and all those who populate it is reaffirmed by our earth and animal friendly practices, packaging, and policies.
Support brand-building point-of-sale interactions across all retailers by supporting Director of Education to develop and deliver appropriate Education training tools. Optimize field execution of Retail Engagements to drive sales and brand awareness. The Education Associate is responsible for overseeing the production behind all training support materials, education budget management, and key education program development in partnership with Director of Education. Manages overall communication with Field teams and Guides.
- Liase with North America and Global cross-functional teams to understand strategy behind each program and education tool needs to develop and maintain efficiency in the production process of all materials
- Lead the production of Field, Guide and multi-branded staff training tools and materials to support NPL and seasonal brand focuses
- Manage the North America Field & Guide eLearning portal including New Hire setup, ongoing support and North America content posting
- Help develop event toolkits from concept to shipment for field & store teams to animate new launches, drive brand heritage & convert sales.
- Manage the education program distribution such as eLearning postings to key retailers
- Lead planning & forecasting of NA Guide and Field gratis, including forecasting, budget allocation, organization of gratis distribution/shipments to the field, tracking gratis spend throughout the fiscal year, gratis calendar management, submission of all no-charge requests.
- Manage Guide/Field recognition gifts such as Anniversary, Top performer and every day recognition.
- Responsible for NA eLearning new users & Edu program uploads to World of Good.
- Supports the NA Field Development function to act as a Community Manager for Facebook Workplace to monitor, reroute questions to the NYO team, user management and provide engagement highlights to the NA team.
- Oversees NA Education budget management & process Education/field department invoices including cross charges from other functions, monitoring payment status and reconciliation of monthly departmental expenses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented, team player and highly resourceful
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple projects and work under deadlines
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications; Word, Excel, PPT and EL internal programs such as eDemo, CPMS, SAP/SRM, Data Warehouse
- Excellent organizational, customer service, analytical and communication skills.
- 2+ years relevant work experience in the cosmetic industry—past project management experience necessary.
Company: Estée Lauder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: N/A