Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) Inc. is a Fortune 500, multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, headquartered in New York City. As the global leader in prestige beauty, we touch over half a billion consumers a year. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through both digital commerce and retail channels.
The product manager is responsible for full lifecycle management of a Clientelling product/service. They manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying market requirements for current and future products. They lead ideation, technical development, and launch of new products. Additionally, they establish a shared vision with business unit stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and product execution.
- Collaborate closely with Global Head of PMO by providing monthly budget forecasts and reconciling invoices.
- Track and report on project burn rate
- Collaborates with other product managers across different BUs in developing new features and ensuring appropriate support
- Partner with Procurement and Vendor Management to create and execute NDAs/Contracts/Statements of Work/Change Orders, to monitor and renegotiate upon expiration of those documents.
- Creates and coordinates communication to stakeholders and assists with stakeholder management.
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Attends project meetings, provides project status to the Project/Program Manager and assumes the ownership for the delivery of the technical components of the program Effectively applies ELC / IT PMO methodology and enforces project standards across projects and work efforts.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources (people/money) of the work effort being managed.
- Manage project budget and changes
- Tracks key project milestones and manages project plans, budget and/or resources to meet the needs of stakeholders based on agreed requirements and scope, using defined change control processes.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Provides Project Financial Management, to
- Update project forecasts on a monthly basis
- Collaborates with engineering leads to develop project milestones and facilitates development and testing progress against milestones
- Ensure project funding processes are completed
- Provide management and strategic direction to a project team and is shares responsibility.
- Clientelling Application / product feature design
- Knowledge of budgeting and work scheduling tools and techniques
- SDLC Methodologies – Agile / Scrum / Rapid Development / Iterative Development / Waterfall
- Minimum Education level Bachelor’s degree
- Web Technologies
- % Travel Time 10
- Release / Deployment management
- Big Data Analytics
- Additional Job Specifications (e.g., physical demands, working conditions, equipment/machinery, specific skills, etc.)
- Integration Technologies
- UI / UX design
- Problem management / RCA
- Understanding of “Black Book” consumer management, campaign management, assisted selling, mobile point of sale, omni channel functionality, appointment planning, task management, event management, and time and attendance, and consumer communication.
- Licenses or Certifications PMP / PgMP` / PMI-ACP / Scrum Master and/or another accredited PMI or PM certification (such as Prince 2)
- Minimum Years of Experience 5 – 8
- Cybersecurity / Product security
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A