Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Provide inventory control support to the Warehouse and Distribution Operation in order to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Performs all cubing aspects of new products into the warehouse management system.
- Collect daily warehouse activity data by use of various PC applications and warehouse management system.
- Assists in processing back to stock items.
- Performs various other duties as assigned including assisting with the training of new employees
- Performs warehouse cycle counts, distribution cycle counts, weekly empty location audits and reports results to warehouse management.
- Verifies out of stock items for distribution operation.
- Interprets and reconciles warehouse reports. Investigates all inventory errors and report results to warehouse management.
- Assists in the preparation and execution of the annual physical inventory.
- Follows all safety and good manufacturing practices (GMP’s).
- Works with Short Range Planning and Distribution operation to resolve inventory issues.
- Investigates and reconciles all warehouse management system generated suspense file items.
- Must have minimum of 1 yr. clerical experience
- High school diploma or equivalent or related experience.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to navigate in computer systems such as Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Internet, Intranet, warehouse and distribution systems.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
- Must successfully pass written and practical tests and achieve scores equivalent to national standards.
- Must be able to work in weather extremes-hot and cold environments.
- Basic knowledge of arithmetic.
- Must be able to pass physical examination.
- Must be able to pass Power Material Handling Training (written and road test)
- Must be able to work independently in a multi-task environment
- Good communication skills and demonstrated knowledge of English, reading and writing.
- Must be able to wear steel-tipped safety shoes and safety glasses.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A