Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The position will be responsible for supporting a broad range of HR/Administrative responsibilities for the Estee Lauder, Bumble and bumble and Origins HR teams. Responsibilities include supporting the HR processes and procedures across recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, compliance, benefits and other employee programs.
- Manage payroll process for Administrative and Coordinator level employees
- Support Employee Onboarding, including preparing new hire documents, ensuring IT setup, assembling new hire gifts and coordinating new hire announcements
- Responsible for Employee off-boarding process logistics, including submitting termination through OneSource, sending off-boarding email to employees and collaborating with HRBP’s on exit interviews
- Support in managing administrative leave process
- Support HR teams with Performance Management cycle (PDP) including roll out, training, ratings distribution and process improvements.
- With oversight from teams, manage the consultant/temp population within the brands. Field requests from the business, partner and engage staffing agencies, initiate onboarding and manage payroll inquiries
- Assist team with Global Brand Communication drafts
- Work with Talent Acquisition to initiate recruitment process for open roles by providing requisition forms and job descriptions.
- Support HR teams with bi-annual salary planning and process including compensation recommendations.
- Establish strong relationships with respective client groups (Coordinator and Admin level employees) in support of developing the optimal culture to drive performance, retention and engagement.
- Support Survey creation, execution, and analysis for key brand initiatives throughout the year
- Respond to employee in a timely manner and direct inquiries accordingly
- Support in crafting effective, clear and concise communication to managers and employees on Company polices, practices, and initiatives.
- Identify and share insights to Executive Director regarding issues and themes in the business to proactively drive the employee life cycle.
- Foster a culture of engagement that values equity, diversity and inclusion and that demonstrates fair and consistent management practices.
- General analytic and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to deal w/ambiguity, confidential and sensitive information
- Experience with policy and process development preferred
- Position requires minimum 1 year related experience
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and employee relations skills
- Ability to learn new systems & processes. Knowledge of Oracle HR and is preferred.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A