Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Compensation is $15.00 / hour working full-time: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here .
- Validate payment requests for complete information
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule and work overtime as needed
- Researching unidentified payments
- General filing and processing
- Apply customer payments
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including but not limited to:
- Handling and delegating customer complaints, phone calls and concerns
- Answer branch inquiries
- Coordinating meetings, Group events, and conference calls
- Creating and maintaining Group/Department reports, matrices and stack rankings
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Creating and distributing correspondence such as letters, memos, faxes, etc.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Previous Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P, or other accounting/finance/billing experience is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Skill in the use of personal computers, database management and related software applications
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A