Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Enterprise Holdings, operating the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands is looking for full time and part time drivers to join our amazing team! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. This position pays $11/hr and is located at the Memphis International Airport.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here .
The Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver’s license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A