Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
- Must be a current full-time student in a bachelor’s degree program/MBA program for set to graduate by May 2022 at the latest.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Prefer work experience (can be non-concurrent) in sales, customer service or management. Will consider leadership experience in organizations/clubs or volunteer work/community service level OR experience as a student or professional athlete in lieu of work experience.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than two moving violations or at-fault accidents on driving record in the last 3 years.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A