Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car, has an exciting opportunity for a National Service Coordinator. This position provides a broad range of support and assistance to both internal and external Fleet Management customers. The coordinator is responsible for fielding inbound calls and assisting customers with rentals, coordinating roadside assistance as well as answering general company inquiries. In addition, this person will also conduct follow-ups with repair facilities, tow companies and our Fleet drivers.
- Act as the primary contact for vehicle repair follow-ups and status updates.
- Coordinate roadside assistance and replacement rentals.
- Facilitate the coordination of roadside assistance and replacement rentals.
- Process credit card payment for vendors.
- Communicate to sales and management personnel regarding vehicle repair status and department policies.
- Assist drivers with general vehicle service questions or concerns.
- Consult customer decision makers regarding the vehicle repair service process.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience.
- Must be willing to accept minimum starting pay range of $15.50 – $16.80/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be a permanent resident of Missouri.
- Minimum one year of administrative support experience.
- Intermediate level or better of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must live in St. Louis, Missouri or surrounding county
- Must have the ability to meet PC, Internet, and telephone equipment requirements as a remote worker.
Company: Live Nation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A