The purpose of this position is to develop product solution for Financial Services. It will own new P&L in order to develop new revenue. It will also enhance internal and external customer experience and ensure alignment of the strategy with segments offers, revenues and customer satisfaction goals.
- Ensure embedded short-term core products launch (device financing, co-branded cards, device insurance…)
- Interface with segments to ensure integration and bundle of the Financial Services Product range.
- Manage end-to-end relationships and deals (MOU, Contract, business cases) with relevant partners for each product and service. Ensure consistency with partner’s strategy of Financial Services department
- Responsible for the launch and success of new products and services in alignment with the mandated roadmap.
- Design and develop Financial Services products and services activities that support strategic and tactical commercialization efforts across stakeholder teams as well as measure and optimize consumer engagement across all stakeholders.
- Develop Financial Services products portfolios strategy and manage product performance to assure the accomplishment of the objectives and setup actions in case of deviations.
- Get strong engagement with segments CVP and development teams to support them in product assessment, sale tools and customer visits Effective collaboration in support commercial activities, pilots and key customer projects
- Accountable for products results and P&L
- Good understanding of cross functional strategic projects, across Commercial and Technology areas.
- Ability to integrate and synthesize information related to finance, strategic and project details
- Proven vendor contract negotiation and commercial management
- Experience in product management with first hand and working experience on Financial services products
- Experience in product management with direct P&L responsibility
- Ability to understand priorities, the need for escalation or info dissemination based upon business priorities
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience, with at least 3 years’ experience in product marketing and business development areas ideally in fintech / financial services companies for consumer segment customers.
- Good experience of business analytics
- Excellent coordination skills and strong sense of purpose to drive / align plans
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written & verbal).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A